Project reporting and management presentations - in the role as a leader, project manager, team leader or sales specialist you often need to present key messages. A lot depends on the result, but there´s often a lack of time for preparation.
Participants will learn to plan a powerful presentation and perform them creatively and skillfully by creating a bond and connection to the audience.
- Communication generalities in presentations
- Iceberg Model
- BOND - how to create a connection to the audience
- Empathy in connecting
- What do "they" want to hear?
- Content Management for presentations
- Preparation: “How to prepare a memorable presentation”
- Ramp: “How to have a powerful opening"
- Architecture: “Triangel of content”
- Delivery: “How can I transfer all at best”
Get an individual Videofeedback!
PRACTICE: “Short, strong and impressive opening"
- Visualization techniques
PRACTICE: “Short presentations on management level”
- “How to stick my point”
- Active language
- Speaking in metaphors
- Q&A .. when best?
- Basics of the Connecting language of Marshall Rosenberg
- High performance communication
PRACTICE: “High stake situations"
- BOND - how to get connected with my audience in critical situations?
- “The first impression counts – the last remains”
- “How to find a perfect end”
The training is based on the method of Peter Meyers "As we speak" and Dr. Marshall Rosenbergs respectful language.
Trainer: Dirk Brüggemeier
Training on request
By the end of the training participants will be able to...
- know about planning a speach or presentation
- create effective and creative presentations
- create a BOND to the audience